Senior Living in 14755 (Little Valley, NY)
- 14755 scores the same as the Little Valley, NY average of 60.
- 14755 scores significantly lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14755 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Absolut Care Salamanca and Randolph Manor Home For Adults)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 12 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 34 golf courses nearby, including Cardinal Hills Golf Course, Holiday Valley Resort, and Elkdale Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Allegany Mountain Resort at Rainbow Lake and Griffis Sculpture Park).
- There are no churches nearby.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.11% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,294, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,630, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,730, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.12%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14755 has a very sparse population density of 38.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.75%.