Senior Living in 14757 (Mayville, NY)
- 14757 scores the same as the Mayville, NY average of 70.
- 14757 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14757 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Westfield Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Absolut Center For Nursing and Rehab Westfield LLC, Heritage Green Rehab & Skilled Nursing , and Heritage Village Rehab and Skilled Nursing, Inc..
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 13 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Woodcrest Golf Course, Willow Run Golf Course, and Chautauqua Point Golf & Racquetball Center.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Camp Onyahsa, Chautauqua Lake KOA, and Midway State Park.
- There are 17 churches nearby, including Uu Fellowship of Chautauqua, St Mary\'s Catholic Church, and Mayville United Methodist.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,281, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,306, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,954, which is in the top 46% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.54%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14757 has a very sparse population density of 75.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.87%.