Senior Living in 14782 (Sinclairville, NY)
- 14782 scores the same as the Sinclairville, NY average of 70.
- 14782 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14782 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Bergquist Memorial at Heritage, Heritage Village Rehab and Skilled Nursing, Inc., and Johnson Homes.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 31 golf courses nearby, including Cassadaga Lakes Country Club, Bemus Point Golf Club, and Breezewood Golf Links.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Wildwood Acres Campground, Chautauqua Lake KOA, and Midway State Park.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Park United Methodist Church, Abbott Carl T Rev, and Free Methodist Church-Gerry.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,434, which is in the top 67% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,456, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,067, which is in the top 81% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.24%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14782 has a very sparse population density of 43.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.82%.