Senior Living in 14821 (Campbell, NY)
- 14821 scores the same as the Campbell, NY average of 73.
- 14821 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14821 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Bath Va Medical Center and Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Colonial Square Senior Village, Brookdale Painted Post, and Absolut Center For Nursing and Rehab Three Rivers LLC.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 25 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 18 golf courses nearby, including Indian Hills Golf Club, Bath Country Club, and Pinnacle State Park Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Camp Bell Campground, Erwin Mountain State Forest, and Pinnacle State Park Lodge.
- There are 10 churches nearby, including Hope Christian Academy, Mather Francis L, and Hall James E.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.13% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,286, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,333, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,792, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.54%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 14821 has a very sparse population density of 61.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.48%.