Senior Living in 15001 (Aliquippa, PA)
- 15001 scores the same as the Aliquippa, PA average of 76.
- 15001 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15001 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Aliquippa Community Hospital and Heritage Valley Beaver).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Beaver Elder Care and Rehabilitation Center, Elderly Unit of Supportive Service, and Villa St. Joseph .
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 36 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 76 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 69 golf courses nearby, including Beaver Lakes Country Club, Ambridge Country Club, and Marada Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Old Economy Village)..
- There are 53 churches nearby, including Triedstone Baptist Church, St Titus Church, and St Frances Cabrini Parish.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,866, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,167, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,658, which is in the top 33% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.78%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15001 has an average population density of 532.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.77%.