Senior Living in 15003 (Ambridge, PA)
- 15003 scores the same as the Ambridge, PA average of 75.
- 15003 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15003 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Heritage Valley Sewickley, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and Aliquippa Community Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Elderly Unit of Supportive Service, Beaver Elder Care and Rehabilitation Center, and West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Ambridge Country Club, Diamond Run Golf Club, and Allegheny Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Old Economy Village and Misty Pines Dog Park).
- There are 45 churches nearby, including St Peter & Paul Ukrainian Ctlc, St John\'s Lutheran Church, and Good Samaritan Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,285, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $37,759, which is in the top 76% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,192, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.14%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15003 has a dense population density of 1,816.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.00%.