Senior Living in 15004 (Atlasburg, PA)
- 15004 scores the same as the Atlasburg, PA average of 75.
- 15004 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15004 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Guiding Heart , Weirton Medical Center, and The Wyngate Senior Living Community.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 5 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 46 golf courses nearby, including Village Green G4050 Henderson Rdolf Course, Quicksilver Golf Club, and Fort Cherry Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 11 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Burgettstown Presbyterian, and Eldersville United Methodist.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,285, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,000, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,028, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.48%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15004 has an average population density of 1,121.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.43%.