Senior Living in 15005 (Baden, PA)
- 15005 scores the same as the Baden, PA average of 87.
- 15005 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15005 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Francis Hospital Cranberry, Heritage Valley Sewickley, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including UPMC Passavant–Cranberry, Elderly Unit of Supportive Service, and Cranberry Place.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 55 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 112 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 81 golf courses nearby, including Ambridge Country Club, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, and Allegheny Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft, Misty Pines Dog Park, and Old Economy Village.
- There are 59 churches nearby, including Christ Evangelical Lutheran, Rehoboth Evangelical Lutheran, and St John the Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $75,188, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,704, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,809, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.92%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15005 has an average population density of 601.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.71%.