Senior Living in 15006 (Bairdford, PA)
- 15006 scores the same as the Bairdford, PA average of 86.
- 15006 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15006 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Healthsouth Harmarville Hosp).
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including Concordia at Rebecca Residence, Consulate Health Care of Cheswick, and Cedarwood Personal Care.
- There are 17 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 93 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Deer Run Golf Course, Pheasant Ridge Golf Course, and Eighteen Hole Course at Pittsburgh North Golf Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Camp Deer Creek, Hampton Township Park, and Pittsburgh North Golf Course.
- There are 67 churches nearby, including St Victor\'s Church, Baughman, Carl L - Samaritan Counseling Center, and Bakerstown First Presbyterian.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,925, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $17,114, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,881, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15006 has an average population density of 975.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 63.33%.