Senior Living in 15007 (Bakerstown, PA)
- 15007 scores the same as the Bakerstown, PA average of 86.
- 15007 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15007 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in the area, including St Barnabas Health System, Fosnight Personal Care Homes, and Valencia Woods at St Barnabas.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 95 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 83 golf courses nearby, including Deer Run Golf Course, Pheasant Ridge Golf Course, and Eighteen Hole Course at Pittsburgh North Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Pittsburgh North Golf Course, Hampton Township Park, and North Park.
- There are 60 churches nearby, including Bakerstown First Presbyterian, Baughman, Carl L - Samaritan Counseling Center, and Trinity Evangelical Lutheran.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,367, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $80,227, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,729, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15007 has an average population density of 967.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.03%.