Senior Living in 15010 (Beaver Falls, PA)
- 15010 scores the same as the Beaver Falls, PA average of 75.
- 15010 scores the same as the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15010 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Heritage Valley Beaver).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Elmcroft of Chippewa, Five Star Quality Care, and Smith\'s Personal Care Home.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 84 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 61 golf courses nearby, including Fox Run Golf Course, Back Eighteen Course at Black Hawk Golf Course, and Beaver Valley Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Boy Scouts Camp Baker, Bradys Run County Park, and Crawford\'s Camping Park.
- There are 58 churches nearby, including Davis Todd M, Second Baptist Church, and St Philomena Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,432, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,384, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,627, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.87%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15010 has an average population density of 568.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.38%.