Senior Living in 15012 (Belle Vernon, PA)
- 15012 scores the same as the Belle Vernon, PA average of 81.
- 15012 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15012 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Monongahela Valley Hospital and Monongahela Valley Hospital).
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Victoria House II, Victoria House III, and Eastgate Manor.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 42 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 73 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 73 golf courses nearby, including Gold Course at Cedarbrook Golf Course, Willowbrook Golf Course, and Twin Oaks Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Round Hill Park and Hazelbaker Recreational Services).
- There are 56 churches nearby, including St Sebastian\'s Church, Fells United Methodist Church, and Lynnwood Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,787, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,901, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,404, which is in the top 44% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.60%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15012 has a sparse population density of 474.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.21%.