Senior Living in 15015 (Bradfordwoods, PA)
- 15015 scores the same as the Bradfordwoods, PA average of 91.
- 15015 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15015 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Francis Hospital Cranberry, Heritage Valley Sewickley, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 30 senior living facilities in the area, including North Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, Direct Link, and Concordia of Wexford.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 97 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 71 golf courses nearby, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Diamond Run Golf Club, and Allegheny Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Misty Pines Dog Park, North Park, and Cranberry Township Community Park.
- There are 37 churches nearby, including Bradford Woods Community Chr, Trinity Lutheran Church, and Perry Highway Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $214,349, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $118,281, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $72,742, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.14%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15015 has an average population density of 1,255.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.66%.