Senior Living in 15017 (Bridgeville, PA)
- 15017 scores the same as the Bridgeville, PA average of 84.
- 15017 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15017 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Mayview State Hospital, Southwood Psychiatric Hospital, and St Clair Memorial Hospital.
- There are 40 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Meadows of South Hills, Country Meadows of South Hills of Pittsburgh, and Serenity Pines Personal Care Home.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 130 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Hickory Heights Golf Club, Frosty Valley Golf Links, and Championship Course at Saint Clair Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Scott Township Municipal Park, Peterswood Park, and Settlers Cabin Park.
- There are 66 churches nearby, including St Barbara Rectory, Holy Child Parish, and Zion Lutheran School.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,090, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,113, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,643, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.61%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15017 has an average population density of 1,242.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.39%.