Senior Living in 15021 (Burgettstown, PA)
- 15021 scores the same as the Burgettstown, PA average of 81.
- 15021 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15021 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Weirton Medical Center).
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including Weirton Medical Center, The Wyngate Senior Living Community, and Serra Village.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 63 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 80 golf courses nearby, including Quicksilver Golf Club, Pleasant Valley Country Club, and Williams Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Hillman State Park, Raccoon Creek State Park, and Brooke Hills Park.
- There are 47 churches nearby, including Eldersville United Methodist, Burgettstown Presbyterian, and Our Lady of Lourdes Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,626, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,587, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,829, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.25%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15021 has a very sparse population density of 80.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.55%.