Senior Living in 15022 (Charleroi, PA)
- 15022 scores the same as the Charleroi, PA average of 82.
- 15022 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15022 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Monongahela Valley Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Brownsville General Hospital.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Mon Valley Care Center, Adams House Personal Care Home, and Hallsworth House .
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 57 golf courses nearby, including Monongahela Valley Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Willowbrook Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 57 churches nearby, including St Mary\'s Episcopal Church, Christ Lutheran Church, and First Christian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,400, which is in the top 72% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $36,640, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,184, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.79%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15022 has an average population density of 572.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.69%.