Senior Living in 15025 (Clairton, PA)
- 15025 scores the same as the Clairton, PA average of 85.
- 15025 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15025 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Upmc Mckeesport, and Monongahela Valley Hospital.
- There are 77 senior living facilities in the area, including Southwestern Assisted Care Residence, Jefferson Hills Manor, and Southwestern Nursing Care Center.
- There are 26 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 74 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 196 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 92 golf courses nearby, including Eighteen Hole Course at South Park Golf Course, Scenic Valley Golf Course, and South Hills Country Club.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including South Park, South Park Golf Course, and Oliver Miller Homestead.
- There are 128 churches nearby, including Pine Run United Methodist Chr, Jefferson United Methodist Chr, and Morning Star Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $68,528, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,897, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,686, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.26%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15025 has an average population density of 963.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.97%.