Senior Living in 15026 (Clinton, PA)
- 15026 scores the same as the Clinton, PA average of 85.
- 15026 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15026 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Aliquippa Community Hospital and Kindred Hospital-pittsburgh).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, Beaver Elder Care and Rehabilitation Center, and Elderly Unit of Supportive Service.
- There are 10 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 38 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 81 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 88 golf courses nearby, including Marada Golf Course, Beaver Lakes Country Club, and Ponderosa Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Leopold Lake Park, Raccoon Creek State Park, and Hillman State Park.
- There are 63 churches nearby, including Hebron United Presbyterian Chr, Hanover Presbyterian Church, and Valley Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $80,856, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,088, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,365, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.79%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15026 has a sparse population density of 101.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.94%.