Senior Living in 15027 (Conway, PA)
- 15027 scores the same as the Conway, PA average of 81.
- 15027 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15027 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Rochester Manor+villa, Beaver Elder Care and Rehabilitation Center, and Villa St. Joseph .
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 37 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Ambridge Country Club, Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, and Beaver Lakes Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft and Old Economy Village).
- There are 33 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Peace Church, St Felix Roman Catholic Church, and New Hope Evangelical Lutheran.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,663, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,939, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,623, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.63%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15027 has a dense population density of 1,528.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.79%.