Senior Living in 15028 (Coulters, PA)
- 15028 scores the same as the Coulters, PA average of 92.
- 15028 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15028 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Upmc Mckeesport and Jefferson Regional Medical Center).
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Mount Vernon of Elizabeth, The Oaks Retirement Residence, and Redstone Highlands.
- There are 23 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 82 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 129 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Youghiogheny Country Club, Lakeside Course at Butler\'s Golf Course, and Seven Springs Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including White Oak Park, Renziehausen Park, and Round Hill Park.
- There are 118 churches nearby, including Boston United Methodist Church, Greenock United Methodist Chr, and Peace Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $45,998, which is in the top 80% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,125, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,207, which is in the top 57% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15028 has an average population density of 710.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.10%.