Senior Living in 15031 (Cuddy, PA)
- 15031 scores the same as the Cuddy, PA average of 81.
- 15031 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15031 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Mayview State Hospital, Kindred Hospital-pittsburgh, and St Clair Memorial Hospital.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Guiding Heart , Serenity Pines Personal Care Home, and Country Meadows of South Hills.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 63 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Club at Nevillewood, The, Hickory Heights Golf Club, and Fort Cherry Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Heritage Park, Settlers Cabin Park, and Scott Township Municipal Park.
- There are 42 churches nearby, including Zion Lutheran School, Holy Child Parish, and St Barbara Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $30,247, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $21,202, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,836, which is in the top 65% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.81%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15031 has an average population density of 1,103.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.77%.