Senior Living in 15037 (Elizabeth, PA)
- 15037 scores the same as the Elizabeth, PA average of 86.
- 15037 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15037 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Jefferson Regional Medical Center, Upmc Mckeesport, and Monongahela Valley Hospital.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in the area, including Mount Vernon of Elizabeth, Southwestern Assisted Care Residence, and Jefferson Hills Manor.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 73 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 163 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Seven Springs Country Club, Lakeside Course at Butler\'s Golf Course, and Riverview Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Round Hill Park, Renziehausen Park, and White Oak Park.
- There are 128 churches nearby, including Elizabeth United Methodist Chr, Round Hill Presbyterian Church, and Central Highland United Meth.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,197, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,815, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,820, which is in the top 37% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.09%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15037 has a sparse population density of 411.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.15%.