Senior Living in 15042 (Freedom, PA)
- 15042 scores the same as the Freedom, PA average of 84.
- 15042 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15042 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (St Francis Hospital Cranberry).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in the area, including Rochester Manor+villa, Sherwood Oaks, and Your Own Retirement, LLC.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 42 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 86 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 69 golf courses nearby, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Ambridge Country Club, and Seven Oaks Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft, Cranberry Township Community Park, and Old Economy Village.
- There are 54 churches nearby, including Prince of Peace Lutheran Chr, New Hope Evangelical Lutheran, and St Felix Roman Catholic Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,012, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,062, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,298, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.58%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15042 has a sparse population density of 486.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.32%.