Senior Living in 15043 (Georgetown, PA)
- 15043 scores the same as the Georgetown, PA average of 85.
- 15043 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15043 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Aliquippa Community Hospital, East Liverpool City Hospital, and Weirton Medical Center.
- There are 19 senior living facilities in the area, including The Stone Pear Pavilion, The Orchards at Foxcrest, and Nentwick Care Center.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 37 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 158 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 82 golf courses nearby, including Ponderosa Golf Course, Pleasant Hill Golf Club, and Mountaineer\'s Woodview Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Raccoon Creek State Park, Tomlinson Run State Park, and Beaver Creek State Forest.
- There are 104 churches nearby, including Church of Christ, Hookstown Free Methodist Chr, and Mill Creek United Presbyterian.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,751, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $64,722, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,288, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.01%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15043 has a very sparse population density of 75.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.96%.