Senior Living in 15044 (Gibsonia, PA)
- 15044 scores the same as the Gibsonia, PA average of 81.
- 15044 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15044 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Healthsouth Harmarville Hosp).
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including St Barnabas Health System, Fosnight Personal Care Homes, and Valencia Woods at St Barnabas.
- There are 14 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 35 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 118 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 83 golf courses nearby, including Deer Run Golf Course, Pheasant Ridge Golf Course, and Eighteen Hole Course at Pittsburgh North Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Pittsburgh North Golf Course, Hampton Township Park, and North Park.
- There are 65 churches nearby, including Trinity Evangelical Lutheran, St Thomas Church-in-the-Fields, and St Richard\'s Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $125,613, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $91,340, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $46,188, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.47%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15044 has an average population density of 654.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.12%.