Senior Living in 15052 (Industry, PA)
- 15052 scores the same as the Industry, PA average of 87.
- 15052 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15052 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Heritage Valley Beaver, Aliquippa Community Hospital, and East Liverpool City Hospital.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Villa St. Joseph , Friendship Ridge, and Five Star Quality Care.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 46 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 136 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Deer Trails Country Club, Running Brook Golf Club, and Hawthorne Valley Golf Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Beaver Creek State Forest, Boy Scouts Camp Baker, and Bradys Run County Park.
- There are 93 churches nearby, including Fairview Reformed Presbyterian, Greater Faith Family Worship, and Christian Assembly Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.49% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.70% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,672, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,919, which is in the top 46% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,021, which is in the top 58% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.51%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15052 has a sparse population density of 199.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.42%.