Senior Living in 15056 (Leetsdale, PA)
- 15056 scores the same as the Leetsdale, PA average of 82.
- 15056 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15056 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Heritage Valley Sewickley, Healthsouth Rehab Hospital, and Aliquippa Community Hospital.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Elderly Unit of Supportive Service, West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Masonic Village at Sewickley.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 71 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Ambridge Country Club, Allegheny Country Club, and Diamond Run Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Old Economy Village and Misty Pines Dog Park).
- There are 54 churches nearby, including St John\'s Lutheran Church, St Peter & Paul Ukrainian Ctlc, and Good Samaritan Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $47,975, which is in the top 76% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $34,674, which is in the top 83% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,040, which is in the top 46% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.34%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15056 has an average population density of 1,237.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.85%.