Senior Living in 15075 (Rural Ridge, PA)
- 15075 scores the same as the Rural Ridge, PA average of 82.
- 15075 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15075 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Healthsouth Harmarville Hosp).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Consulate Health Care of Cheswick, Harmar Village Care Center, and Cedarwood Personal Care.
- There are 12 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 36 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 60 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (19% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including Woodlawn Golf Course, Oakmont Country Club, and Oakmont East Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Camp Deer Creek, Allegheny Islands State Park, and Hartwood Acres.
- There are 36 churches nearby, including East Union Presbyterian Church, Adat Shalom Bnai Israel Beth, and Our Lady of Victory Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has a median household income of $82,857, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,419, which is in the top 44% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 22.92%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15075 has a dense population density of 5,333.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.