Senior Living in 15076 (Russellton, PA)
- 15076 scores the same as the Russellton, PA average of 85.
- 15076 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15076 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Healthsouth Harmarville Hosp).
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Consulate Health Care of Cheswick, Concordia at Rebecca Residence, and Cedarwood Personal Care.
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 32 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 72 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Woodlawn Golf Course, Fox Chapel Golf Club, and Pittsburgh Field Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Camp Deer Creek, Mountain Top Campground, and Hartwood Acres.
- There are 43 churches nearby, including East Union Presbyterian Church, Adat Shalom Bnai Israel Beth, and First Christian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,330, which is in the top 59% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,450, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,570, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.11%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15076 has an average population density of 1,163.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.78%.