Senior Living in 15083 (Sutersville, PA)
- 15083 scores the same as the Sutersville, PA average of 91.
- 15083 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15083 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Upmc Mckeesport, Jefferson Regional Medical Center, and Monongahela Valley Hospital.
- There are 57 senior living facilities in the area, including Mount Vernon of Elizabeth, Redstone Highlands, and Briarcliff Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 95 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 153 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 93 golf courses nearby, including Lakeside Course at Butler\'s Golf Course, Riverview Golf Course, and Seven Springs Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Round Hill Park, White Oak Park, and Madison / Pittsburgh S.E. KOA.
- There are 136 churches nearby, including Church, Elizabeth United Methodist Chr, and Central Highland United Meth.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.31% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.49% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,061, which is in the top 55% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,208, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,527, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.85%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15083 has a sparse population density of 259.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.99%.