Senior Living in 15086 (Warrendale, PA)
- 15086 scores the same as the Warrendale, PA average of 89.
- 15086 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15086 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including St Francis Hospital Cranberry, Heritage Valley Sewickley, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including UPMC Passavant–Cranberry, Cranberry Place, and North Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 14 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 71 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 201 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 103 golf courses nearby, including Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, Venango Trail Golf Club, and Allegheny Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Cranberry Township Community Park, Misty Pines Dog Park, and Three Rivers Paintball and Airsoft.
- There are 108 churches nearby, including Bradford Woods Community Chr, Perry Highway Lutheran Church, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $89,077, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $84,315, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,471, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.20%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15086 has a sparse population density of 184.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.