Senior Living in 15088 (West Elizabeth, PA)
- 15088 scores the same as the West Elizabeth, PA average of 83.
- 15088 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15088 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Jefferson Regional Medical Center and Upmc Mckeesport).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Southwestern Assisted Care Residence, Mount Vernon of Elizabeth, and Jefferson Hills Manor.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 44 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 67 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 72 golf courses nearby, including Riverview Golf Course, Seven Springs Country Club, and Lakeside Course at Butler\'s Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Round Hill Park and Renziehausen Park).
- There are 56 churches nearby, including West Elizabeth United Meth Chr, St Isaac Jogues Church Rectory, and Jefferson United Methodist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $42,206, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $36,161, which is in the top 79% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,780, which is in the top 92% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.36%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15088 has a dense population density of 2,661.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.57%.