Senior Living in 15090 (Wexford, PA)
- 15090 scores the same as the Wexford, PA average of 80.
- 15090 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15090 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Upmc Passavant, Heritage Valley Sewickley, and Healthsouth Rehab Hospital.
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Direct Link, Concordia of Wexford, and North Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 29 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 132 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 76 golf courses nearby, including Green Valley Golf Course, Franklin Park Golf Course, and Allegheny Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (North Park and Misty Pines Dog Park).
- There are 45 churches nearby, including Perry Highway Lutheran Church, Northwest Savings Bank, and Trinity Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $150,434, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $112,601, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $54,711, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.25%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15090 has an average population density of 1,003.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.93%.