Senior Living in 15101 (Allison Park, PA)
- 15101 scores the same as the Allison Park, PA average of 84.
- 15101 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15101 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Healthsouth Harmarville Hosp, Upmc Passavant, and Upmc St Margaret.
- There are 43 senior living facilities in the area, including Hampton Fields Village, Elmcroft of Allison Park, and Concordia at Rebecca Residence.
- There are 16 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 38 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 133 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 72 golf courses nearby, including North Park Golf Course, Rose Ridge Golf Course, and Wildwood Golf Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Hampton Township Park, Hartwood Acres, and Beechwood Farms Nature Reserve.
- There are 58 churches nearby, including Calvary Baptist Church, St Ursula Church, and North Park Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $96,575, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $79,243, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,989, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.06%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15101 has an average population density of 1,202.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.53%.