Senior Living in 15106 (Carnegie, PA)
- 15106 scores the same as the Carnegie, PA average of 84.
- 15106 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15106 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including St Clair Memorial Hospital, Ohio Valley General Hospital, and Mayview State Hospital.
- There are 44 senior living facilities in the area, including ManorCare Health Services-Greentree, Providence Point, and Kane Scott Township.
- There are 25 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 42 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 159 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Club at Nevillewood, The, Crafton Golf Club, and Chartiers Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Scott Township Municipal Park, Settlers Cabin Park, and Point of View Park.
- There are 92 churches nearby, including St John Lutheran Church, All Saints Polish National Chr, and St Andrew\'s Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,572, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,312, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,116, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.60%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15106 has a dense population density of 1,659.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.84%.