Senior Living in 15110 (Duquesne, PA)
- 15110 scores the same as the Duquesne, PA average of 77.
- 15110 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15110 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Upmc Braddock, Upmc Mckeesport, and Children\'s Inst Of Pittsburgh.
- There are 64 senior living facilities in the area, including UPMC McKeesport, The Gardens of Lincoln Court, and Portview Apartments.
- There are 29 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 71 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 154 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 87 golf courses nearby, including Grand View Golf Club, Pleasant Hills Golf Course, and Westwood Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Renziehausen Park, White Oak Park, and Frick Park.
- There are 110 churches nearby, including Christ Lutheran Church Lca, Duquesne United Methodist Chr, and Jerusalem Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $32,145, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $21,714, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $14,509, which is in the top 93% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 19.51%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15110 has a dense population density of 3,061.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.41%.