Senior Living in 15126 (Imperial, PA)
- 15126 scores the same as the Imperial, PA average of 78.
- 15126 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15126 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Kindred Hospital-pittsburgh).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including West Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center, Guiding Heart , and Masonic Village at Sewickley.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 47 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Quicksilver Golf Club, Montour Heights Country Club, and Bon Air Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Leopold Lake Park, Hillman State Park, and Settlers Cabin Park.
- There are 30 churches nearby, including Valley Presbyterian Church, Abundant Life Christian Ctr, and Crossroads United Methodist Ch.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.09% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.22% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $73,109, which is in the top 25% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,648, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,120, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.71%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15126 has a sparse population density of 315.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.39%.