Senior Living in 15313 (Beallsville, PA)
- 15313 scores the same as the Beallsville, PA average of 87.
- 15313 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15313 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Brownsville General Hospital).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, Center In The Woods Inc., and Flos Personal Care Home.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 42 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (40% of the total population).
- There are 48 golf courses nearby, including Nemacolin Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, St Oliver Plunkett Parish, and Garwood Southern Baptist.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $43,468, which is in the top 85% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $36,875, which is in the top 78% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,691, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15313 has an average population density of 537.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.17%.