Senior Living in 15314 (Bentleyville, PA)
- 15314 scores the same as the Bentleyville, PA average of 82.
- 15314 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15314 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Monongahela Valley Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Brownsville General Hospital.
- There are 40 senior living facilities in the area, including Mon Valley Care Center, Autumn Arbor Estates, and Viaquest Hospice.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 49 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 68 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 68 golf courses nearby, including Chippewa Golf Club, Foxwood Acres Golf Course, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Peterswood Park, Washington / Pittsburgh SW KOA, and North Strabane Township Park.
- There are 56 churches nearby, including Christian Assembly of God, Bentleyville United Methodist, and Ave Maria Parish.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,123, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $37,722, which is in the top 76% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,542, which is in the top 61% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.83%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15314 has a sparse population density of 218.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 83.89%.