Senior Living in 15315 (Bobtown, PA)
- 15315 scores the same as the Bobtown, PA average of 81.
- 15315 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15315 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (West Virginia University Hospitals).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Madison Center, Golden LivingCenter - Morgantown, and Sundale Rehabilitation/Long Term Care.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 20 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Meadow Ponds Golf Course, and Mountaineer Golf & Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Friendship Hill National Historic Site, Mt. Morris Trailer Park, and US Forestry Department.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Cornerstone C & MA Church, Point Marion United Methodist, and Jacobs Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,722, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $48,929, which is in the top 46% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,074, which is in the top 76% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.95%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15315 has an average population density of 586.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.66%.