Senior Living in 15320 (Carmichaels, PA)
- 15320 scores the same as the Carmichaels, PA average of 77.
- 15320 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15320 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Southwest Regional Medical Center).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, Fort Mason Village, and Rolling Meadows Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 28 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 46 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Rohanna\'s Golf Course, and Greene County Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Wana B Park, Friendship Hill National Historic Site, and Mt. Morris Trailer Park.
- There are 11 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Consolation, Cornerstone C & MA Church, and Holy Rosary Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,074, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,589, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,424, which is in the top 49% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.13%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15320 has a sparse population density of 138.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.91%.