Senior Living in 15323 (Claysville, PA)
- 15323 scores the same as the Claysville, PA average of 82.
- 15323 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15323 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Washington Hospital, The and Advanced Surgical Hospital).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Kade Health and Rehabilitation Center, Arc Arch, and Tri County Patriots.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 69 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Dogwood Hills Golf Course, Brookside/Lakeside Course at Lone Pine Golf Club, and Washington County Golf & Country Club.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Bear Rock Lakes Wildlife Management Area, Castleman Run Wildlife Management Area, and Four Seasons Camping Resort.
- There are 37 churches nearby, including Claysville Christian Church, Presbyterian Church United, and Claysville United Methodist Ch.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $61,644, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,196, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,867, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.83%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15323 has a very sparse population density of 65.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.25%.