Senior Living in 15327 (Dilliner, PA)
- 15327 scores the same as the Dilliner, PA average of 86.
- 15327 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15327 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including West Virginia University Hospitals, Monongalia County General Hospital, and Healthsouth Mountainview Hosp.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Madison Center, Golden LivingCenter - Morgantown, and Sundale Rehabilitation/Long Term Care.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 85 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Pines Country Club, The, Mountaineer Golf & Country Club, and Paradise Lake Golf Course.
- There are 14 parks nearby, including Friendship Hill National Historic Site, US Forestry Department, and Core Arboretum.
- There are 35 churches nearby, including Point Marion United Methodist, Cornerstone C & MA Church, and Jacobs Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,733, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,979, which is in the top 64% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,024, which is in the top 58% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.59%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15327 has a very sparse population density of 76.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.96%.