Senior Living in 15329 (Prosperity, PA)
- 15329 scores the same as the Prosperity, PA average of 81.
- 15329 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15329 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Washington Hospital, The and Advanced Surgical Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Presbyterian SeniorCare, Tri County Patriots, and Washington Arbors.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 65 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Brookside/Lakeside Course at Lone Pine Golf Club, Washington County Golf & Country Club, and Dogwood Hills Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Washington / Pittsburgh SW KOA, Four Seasons Camping Resort, and Four Seasons Campground.
- There are 32 churches nearby, including Bethlehem Baptist Church, Bethel Presbyterian Church, and North Ten Mile Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,668, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,031, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $19,166, which is in the top 75% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.22%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15329 has a very sparse population density of 42.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.82%.