Senior Living in 15332 (Finleyville, PA)
- 15332 scores the same as the Finleyville, PA average of 92.
- 15332 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15332 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Monongahela Valley Hospital, Monongahela Valley Hospital, and Jefferson Regional Medical Center.
- There are 70 senior living facilities in the area, including Mount Vernon of South Park, Autumn Arbor Estates, and Meadowcrest Nursing Center.
- There are 21 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 65 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 246 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 87 golf courses nearby, including Scenic Valley Golf Course, Eighteen Hole Course at South Park Golf Course, and Monongahela Valley Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Peterswood Park, South Park, and Oliver Miller Homestead.
- There are 134 churches nearby, including Arnold John H, Library Baptist Church, and St Francis Catholic Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $65,272, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,565, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,261, which is in the top 31% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.48%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15332 has a sparse population density of 298.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.44%.