Senior Living in 15333 (Fredericktown, PA)
- 15333 scores the same as the Fredericktown, PA average of 81.
- 15333 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15333 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Brownsville General Hospital).
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, Center In The Woods Inc., and Flos Personal Care Home.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 41 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 47 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Nemacolin Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Wana B Park)..
- There are 29 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, St Oliver Plunkett Parish, and Union Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,911, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,516, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,300, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.57%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15333 has a sparse population density of 155.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.94%.