Senior Living in 15338 (Greensboro, PA)
- 15338 scores the same as the Greensboro, PA average of 83.
- 15338 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15338 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Southwest Regional Medical Center and West Virginia University Hospitals).
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Fort Mason Village, Annabelle Pratt Boarding Home, and Madison Center.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 35 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 51 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including Carmichaels Golf Club, Greene County Country Club, and Rohanna\'s Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Friendship Hill National Historic Site, Wana B Park, and Mt. Morris Trailer Park.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including Cornerstone C & MA Church, Our Lady of Consolation, and All Saints Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,084, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,875, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,613, which is in the top 61% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.10%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15338 has a very sparse population density of 86.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.48%.