Senior Living in 15345 (Marianna, PA)
- 15345 scores the same as the Marianna, PA average of 79.
- 15345 scores higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15345 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Brownsville General Hospital and Southwest Regional Medical Center).
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Lasosky\'s Personal Care Home, Rolling Meadows Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Golden LivingCenter - Waynesburg.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 35 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 70 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Nemacolin Country Club, Chippewa Golf Club, and Eighty Four Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Washington / Pittsburgh SW KOA and Wana B Park).
- There are 36 churches nearby, including St Oliver Plunkett Parish, First United Methodist Church, and Bethlehem Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,504, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $39,760, which is in the top 71% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,021, which is in the top 58% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.39%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15345 has a very sparse population density of 84.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.27%.