Senior Living in 15347 (Meadow Lands, PA)
- 15347 scores the same as the Meadow Lands, PA average of 86.
- 15347 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15347 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Washington Hospital, The, Advanced Surgical Hospital, and Canonsburg General Hospital.
- There are 21 senior living facilities in the area, including Washington County Health Center, Strabane Woods of Washington, and Transitions Healthcare Washington Pa.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 110 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Washington County Golf & Country Club, Brookside/Lakeside Course at Lone Pine Golf Club, and Southpointe Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (North Strabane Township Park and Washington / Pittsburgh SW KOA).
- There are 50 churches nearby, including Central Assembly of God Church, First United Methodist Church, and First United Presbyterian Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.54% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.18% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $43,925, which is in the top 84% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $24,142, which is in the top 97% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,502, which is in the top 55% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $36,900 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,960 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $15,600 per year, which are low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 30.22%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 15347 has an average population density of 978.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.