Senior Living in 15349 (Mount Morris, PA)
- 15349 scores the same as the Mount Morris, PA average of 86.
- 15349 scores significantly higher than the Pennsylvania average of 75.
- 15349 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Southwest Regional Medical Center, West Virginia University Hospitals, and Monongalia County General Hospital.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Golden LivingCenter - Morgantown, Rolling Meadows Nursing and Rehabilitation, and Madison Center.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 78.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 95 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Meadow Ponds Golf Course, Carmichaels Golf Club, and Rohanna\'s Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Mt. Morris Trailer Park, Pedlar Wildlife Management Area: Mason Lake Unit, and Friendship Hill National Historic Site.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Consolation, First Assembly of God, and Allegheny Wesleyan Methodist.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.77% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- Pennsylvania has a low average state income tax rate of 3.07%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,298, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,250, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,663, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $33,300 per year, which are very low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $96,725 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $14,560 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $43,472 annually, which are low compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.73%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 15349 has a very sparse population density of 45.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very low public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.47%.